Seedlings from the mother plant are nursed in greenhouses and cultivated organically in own plantations in volcanic soil in southern Chile. A unique climate with sunny days and cool nights provides the optimum conditions for rosehip production.
AP-4 Quality stands for:
- Standardized product
- Plantation cultivation – organic certified
- Unique climate for cultivation of rosehips in the south of Chile: Sunny days and cool nights
- Cultivation optimization: Selected soil, optimal harvesting time, use of irrigation and soil microorganisms
- Sustainable production in Chile: Green energy in drying process
- FSSC 22000 certified production facilities for final product production in Germany
- Full traceability from plantation to consumer
- Experts behind product development and quality control of the product
- A unique taste is a characteristic of the AP-4 quality
AP-4 rosehips are cultivated in volcanic soil in a sunny region with cool nights in the south of Chile. The optimal cultivation conditions together with the selected variety of the dog rose Rosa canina are important factors for the high quality level of the rosehip powder from Coesam Scandinavia. The climate in the south of Chile with sunny days and cool nights provides the most optimal conditions for high quality and standardized rosehip production.